Monday, December 19, 2011

Sophomore Year: Traditional Animation




This was a character named Tam that I designed for my sophomore Traditional Animation class.  He's a wacky street performer.  This is his walk cycle and a little animation I had to do with him walking and changing emotion.
Note: For some reason these videos look like they have weird banding, but when you play them they don't, so just ignore that.


Tam Walk Cycle from Carly Senora on Vimeo.


Tam and the Ice Creams from Carly Senora on Vimeo.



And this is my realistic quadruped walk. I was going for a really slow bloodhound walk.

Realistic Dog walk from Carly Senora on Vimeo.


This is my lipsync project. I used audio from "The Emperor's New Groove" movie, from the scene where Patcha and Cuzco are hanging from the bridge. We were supposed to change the context of the audio. I really liked how mine turned out.

JF Sebastian Lipsync from Carly Senora on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment